Submitted by deflux-admin on Mon, 12/19/2016 - 22:43
NO experience or flexibility is required to practice yoga. ANYONE can practice yoga- so leave your expectations and ego at the door and come as you are!
- Please allow 10 minutes before class begins to relax and unwind on your mat.
- Please leave your shoes at the door – we practice with bare feet in the yoga room.
- No cell phones in the Yoga room.
- Come well hydrated.
- Go to the bathroom before class.
- Try to not leave class before the teacher.
- No talking in the yoga room.
- Classes start on time and finish on time. sorry, no late entry, as this can be disruptive once the class has begun.
- No chewing gum.
- Bring your own yoga mat, its more hygienic. We do hire and sell yoga mats if you do not have one.
- Wear comfortable and appropriate yoga clothes, that you can move freely in and allow the skin to breathe.
- Feel free to ask questions about anything that is not clear to you, either before or after class.
- Refrain from wearing strong cologne, perfume or essential oils.
- Respect your body and others health, if you are sick or on the brink of a cold, please stay at home. The yoga studio is not a place to sweat it out and share your germs.
- Have good hygiene before you practice, the showers are there for you to use even before class if you need a quick rinse.
ONLINE BOOKING ETIQUETTE
- If you book online, please still be here 10 minutes before the class begins. If you arrive less than 10 minutes before class begins, we can’t guarantee holding your spot, as we may think you are not coming and give your spot to someone else.
- Our busiest times are the 6:30pm classes Monday–Thursday, and the 4:30pm classes on the weekend.
- Coming early allows you to de-stress from your day, take time to create some space and be on your mat relaxed for practice.
- And of course, if you can’t make it, please cancel online or give us a call to cancel.